Programmed Skilled Workforce is Australia and New Zealand’s leading provider of managed labour, labour hire, staffing and training services. They recruit, deploy, manage and maintain a mobile workforce in excess of 15,000 people per day.
When Programmed and SKILLED joined forces in 2015, they brought together the stability, strength and expertise of over 100 years of combined operating experience.
Programmed Skilled Workforce is proud to lead the industry in safety, quality-assurance and risk mitigation. Safety leadership underpins every aspect of their service delivery and they pride themselves on their ability to deliver safer people and safer worksites.
Programmed Skilled Workforce adds value to their customers businesses by sharing their expertise in:
- Safety; industry-leading safety systems deliver safer people and worksites
- Training and apprenticeship programs that provide essential skills while developing your future workforce
- Indigenous recruitment and employment to help meet diversity targets
- Workplace Relations expertise to help create and maintain a harmonious workplace
- Total Workforce Management through innovative systems and proven processes.
Programmed is proud to support the largest branch network in the industry with over 65 Skilled Workforce locations across Australia and New Zealand. Throughout the network, their dedicated and knowledgeable teams of resourcing specialists, industrial relations experts, HR and health & safety professionals provide hands-on support for over 3000 customers in managing their workforce requirements. Find out more at programmed.com.au.
For further information or to discuss your staffing requirements please contact:
Mick McDermott (Area Manager – South)
08 9528 0001 or 0408 677 798