Wrightstone Bookkeeping Services (WBS) was established by the Principle Director and Owner, Juliana Wrightstone in 2007. Juliana has over 20 years of varied Human Resources, Finance and Administrative experience and related training. As a MYOB Certified Consultant, Bookkeeping of Australia Accredited Bookkeeper and Institute of Certified Bookkeepers Member, Juliana has established an extensive set of credentials and expertise in order to provide bookkeeping solutions for a variety of businesses.
WBS strongly believes that business is not just about making money – it’s about improving lifestyle. Bookkeeping and the administrative side of your business can seem complicated and time consuming - WBS aims to simplify the complex and maximize efficiency. They strive to form lasting partnerships with clients based on trust and integrity, and to manage clients’ finances in a way that is right for each individual business!
Services offered by WBS include:
- Efficient Bookkeeping Services
- Cloud Accounting using MYOB and XERO software.
- Payroll setup and processing including Single Touch Payroll (STP)
- ATO Compliance – BAS / IAS / TPAR preparation and lodgement.
- Install your software and upgrades.
- Create and customise your data file.
- Database Health Check
- Liaise with your Accountant.
- Windows and Mac platforms.