Our Board members are the driving force behind the Chamber. They are focused on delivering realistic objectives to propel Fremantle forward. They all bring professionalism and a wealth of business experience to the Chamber and all commit their time and energy to ensuring growth and prosperity for the local business community.
The Fremantle Chamber of Commerce has a strong, involved, informed membership whose needs in representation and business will be met by a professional staff and committed Board.
The objectives of the Chamber are:
- To effectively represent the commercial, industrial and professional community of Fremantle and promote the City's economic, cultural and environmental development.
- To take an active part in all matters affecting the City and State with the view of improving, promoting and protecting Fremantle business.
- To establish harmony with government, business and community groups.
- To assist in the promoting of international trade through exports and keep members informed of trade opportunities.
- To keep members informed of matter affecting trade, commerce and industry and give comprehensive service according to their requirements.
The Chamber's wealth lies in the support it receives from all its Members.