Share Our Historic Spaces
Built on land allocated by the State at the turn of the century, the Chamber of Commerce building is a striking feature of Fremantle’s State Heritage listed West End. A historic link to the Chamber’s past and importance growing Fremantle trading and business community for almost 150 years.
The Chamber has a variety of event and workshop spaces available for hire including our incredible heritage boardroom and lower ground suites. The Chamber also offers tenancy spaces for small to medium size businesses within its great halls.
The fees to hire the historic boardroom are below:
- Boardroom hire – Hourly Rate (Members) $75.00/hr
- Boardroom hire – Hourly Rate (Non – Members) $95.00/hr
- Boardroom hire – Day Rate (Members) $320.00/day
- Boardroom hire – Day Rate (Non – Members) $490.00/day
- Further information on Boardroom bookings, including a booking form, can be found here.
A large open plan room suitable for workshops or team meetings is available for hire – see below:
- Seminar Room hire – Half Day (Members) $50.00
- Seminar Room hire – Day (Members) $92.00
- Seminar Room hire – Week (Members) $360.00
- Seminar Room hire – Half Day (Non-Members) $70.00
- Seminar Room hire – Day (Non-Members) $120.00
- Seminar Room hire – Week (Non-Members) $500.00
Further information on Seminar Room bookings, including a booking form, can be found here.
The Fremantle Chamber has a number of car parks available for daily, monthly or long term lease, please contact Fremantle Chamber reception for more information.
FREMANTLE CHAMBER TRADERS HOUSE COMMERCIAL SUITES
The Chamber’s Traders House is currently fully tenanted. The tenant directory is available below.
1 – Fremantle Chamber of Commerce
1B – EMK Lawyers
2 – Clancy’s Fish Pub Administration
3 – Philip Holmes Registered Migration Agent
4 – Executive Compass
5 – Schwetz Design
6 – Western Hypnotherapy
Suite 7 – Fremantle Chamber of Commerce – Seminar Room
8 & 8A – Pirate88 Freo Radio
Boardroom Fremantle Chamber of Commerce – Boardroom
9 – Simon Pendal Architect / Brett Mitchell
9B – Redgum Consulting
10 – Sam Martin Building Design
10A – Rottnest Island Authority
10B – Michael Piu
11 – Rottnest Island Authority
11B – Helping Minds
12 – Patrick Legal
For information on our commercial suites for lease, please contact Fremantle Chamber CEO.