We are Changing Lives in rural Tanzania.
We do this through well-established projects within health, education, entrepreneurship and community empowerment.
Our main achievements in Tanzania:
- Construction and management of a hospital servicing 30,000 residents.
- Outreach service delivering healthcare and occupational therapy to people with disabilities.
- Prevention of gender-based violence through Community Activists.
- Sports-led education on HIV/AIDS and sexual health to teenagers.
- Entrepreneurship and skill-based training to young women.
Our retail division, ARTEFACTZ, offers ethical and sustainable shopping through our online shop showcasing a range of handmade artisan crafts ranging from handwoven baskets, interior and home decor, children’s toys and books, fashion and jewellery.
ARTEFACTZ products are ethically sourced, exhibit superior craftsmanship and feature a contemporary fusion of African and Western product design.
Every purchase sustains the livelihood of local artisans, preserves ancient cultural traditions and supports life changing projects through Australia for Cedar Tanzania.
Australia for Cedar Tanzania and ARTEFACTZ are both Australian-based Not-for-profits with offices locally here in Fremantle. We are registered with ACNC and carry DGR status.
Join us in building a better world creating positive sustainable change.
You can find more information on our websites below or you can contact us for any interest in keynote, workplace, or school guest speaking.
Both Australia for Cedar Tanzania and ARTEFACTZ can be found on Facebook and Instagram.