BIZLINK is a leading West Australian not-for-profit Incorporated Disability Employment Service. We selectively match candidates to fill the criteria of each vacancy and provide on-site training, support and advice. We have serviced the Perth suburbs since 1992, hundreds of employers and over one thousand clients currently benefit from our job matching and on-site training. We achieve reduced turn-over, lower absenteeism and employees who produce quality and quantity that meets employer needs. We create inclusive and diverse workplaces that result in customer loyalty, increased morale and improved productivity.
YOUR LINK TO SUCCESS IN RECRUITMENT
- Has been assisting employers to recruit people with a disability, including trainees and apprentices, since 1992.
- Provides a partnership and/or Memorandum of Understanding approach to assist employers who have Equal Employment Opportunity and Diversity objectives.
- Has a professional team of experienced Coordinators dedicated to assisting you to find the right person for the job.
- Is Quality Endorsed with Disability Support Certification and ISO 9001, a reflection of our professional approach and commitment to providing a quality service.
- Is free because our funding is an Australian Government Initiative.
- Recognises excellence through our Employer of the Year Award.
Call 1300 780 789 to discuss how BIZLINK can assist with employment diversity and recruitment needs.