Fremantle Sailing Club (established 1920) enjoys a spectacular waterfront location overlooking the Indian Ocean and is just minutes from the Fremantle CBD. The club is home to over 3000 members and 11 different activity sections which are dedicated to the ocean.
FSC offers excellent on-water and off-water facilities including:
- Year-round sailing calendar for small dinghies to large offshore racing yachts
- The best sailing conditions in the world
- A world-class restaurant and member services
- Monthly member-exclusive events
- World Championship coaches
The clubs 11 different activity sections include Angling, Bosuns, Cruising, Dinghy, and Junior Racing, Dive, Duty Officers, Game Fishing, Inshore Racing, Offshore Racing, Pipes and Drums, and Power Yachts.