The President, Ivan Dzeba, and the Members of the Board invite you to the 147th Annual General Meeting of the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Inc to be held at the Fremantle Chamber
The President, Ivan Dzeba, and the Members of the Board invite you to the 147th Annual General Meeting of the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Inc to be held at the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Boardroom, 16 Phillimore Street, Fremantle at 6.00pm on 20 October 2020.
Business of the Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Chamber will be held at 6.00 pm for the purpose of:
- Receiving the President’s Annual Report
- Receiving the Chief Executive Officer’s Annual Report
- Receiving the Statement of Accounts for the year
- Appointment of a firm of Auditors for the Chamber
- Election of four Board positions due for renewal for the appropriate term 1
- Consideration of Special Resolution of Members as proposed below:
- Approving the current constitution of the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Inc. be amended by the adoption of the 2020 constitution of the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Inc. as annexed hereto in substitution of and in replacement of the current constitution in it’s entirety, under the terms of the Associations Incorporation Act 2015.
- Induction of Honorary Life Member
- General Business
1 Nominations are now open for 1 vacant Board position and 3 Board positions that are due for renewal of term.
The Fremantle Chamber is very fortunate to have dedicated individuals volunteering their valuable time to ensuring the Chamber’s growth and sustainability. We are pleased that the three current Board members up for re-nomination have indicated their willingness to re-commit and renew their terms.
To nominate for the Board, or express a willingness to join a Chamber committee, please contact Chelsea Taylor at the Chamber on email@example.com
Nominations must be received by 20 September 2020.
Minutes of the previous AGM & Agenda for the 146th AGM can be found by clicking here.
The formal meeting will be followed by networking with a selection of food and refreshments.
RSVP for catering purposes by Friday, 16th October 2020.
(Tuesday) 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Fremantle Chamber of Commerce
16 Phillimore St
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP