The President, Ivan Dzeba, and the Members of the Board invite you to the 148th Annual General Meeting of the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Inc to be held at the Fremantle Chamber
The President, Ivan Dzeba, and the Members of the Board invite you to the 148th Annual General Meeting of the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Inc to be held at the Fremantle Chamber of Commerce Boardroom, 16 Phillimore Street, Fremantle at 6.00pm on 19 October 2021.
Business of the Meeting
The Annual General Meeting of the Chamber will be held at 6.00 pm for the purpose of:
- Receiving the President’s Annual Report
- Receiving the Chief Executive Officer’s Annual Report
- Receiving the Statement of Accounts for the year
- Appointment of a firm of Auditors for the Chamber
- Confirmation by election of 2 casual Board Members (Under Section 13.6)
- Election of four Board positions due for renewal for the appropriate term 1
- Election of Chamber President for the appropriate term
- Nominations for Board Committees
- General Business
1 Nominations are now open for 2 Board positions.
The Fremantle Chamber is very fortunate to have dedicated individuals volunteering their valuable time to ensuring the Chamber’s growth and sustainability. We are pleased that the four current Board members up for re-nomination have indicated their willingness to re-commit and renew their terms.
To nominate for the Board, or express a willingness to join a Chamber committee, please contact Chelsea Taylor at the Chamber on firstname.lastname@example.org
Nominations must be received by 8 October 2021.
Minutes of the previous AGM & Agenda for the 148th AGM can be found by clicking here.
The formal meeting will be followed by networking with a selection of food and refreshments.
RSVP for catering purposes by Friday, 18th October 2021.
(Tuesday) 6:00 PM - 7:00 PM
Fremantle Chamber of Commerce
16 Phillimore St
RSVPing is closed at this time.
Can not make it to this event?Change my RSVP