As the peak business body in the Fremantle region, our focus is to advocate for the business community, be a conduit for information and a promoter of Fremantle’s position in the regional landscape. We champion strategies that improve the business environment, enhance community prosperity, and develop a sustainable mix of business and lifestyle opportunities for Fremantle’s future.
There is a variety of Membership levels and payment options available including monthly direct debit.
The Chamber has been your partner in business since 1873, and currently holds a membership base around 300 businesses ranging from micro-business to major corporations, and across a wide diversity of local industries from marine & engineering, tourism, retail, hospitality, defence, creative industries and professional services.
The top seven reasons to join are:
- ADVOCACY: Be part of a unified voice that advocates on your behalf to Local, State and Federal governments. The Chamber’s ties with Government have never been stronger. We are well placed to represent the Fremantle business community to ensure your voice is heard.
- NETWORKING & EVENTS: Opportunities to attend regular networking functions include Business After Hours & Chamber Businesses Luncheons, State of the State and Leaders Luncheons as well as the annual Fremantle Business Awards. Members also have the opportunity to host or sponsor an event.
- BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT:The Chamber provides business owners and employees with the tools to succeed in today’s economy by facilitating industry specific workshops and seminars. Priority access and discounted rates are provided to members partaking in these development opportunities.
- MARKETING & PROMOTIONS: Chamber members have access to a variety of exclusive opportunities including a full listing on the Chamber’s Member Directory, monthly advertising in the Chamber Weekly, inclusion of collateral in membership/information packs, member profiles and/or hosting a Chamber event.
- COMMUNICATIONS & B2B: Building B2B connections builds your business. With a large contact base the Chamber is committed to ensuring that our members connect with like minded peers.
- LEGAL, HR & IR ADVICE: Referrals to Legal, HR & IR advice for your business.
- EXPORT & INTERNATIONAL TRADE:The Chamber can authorise Non-Preferential (Certificates of Australian Origin), Preferential (Free Trade Agreements) and other associated documentation. As a member of the Chamber you receive discounted rates for export documentation.
For further information contact us on (08) 9335 2711, email our Membership and Committee Officer, or visit www.fremantlechamber.com.au
REMEMBER, the more energy you invest in creating meaningful connections within the Chamber community, the greater our collective voice and benefit will be. Help us to help you!